Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Many Faces at the Office

Hello beauties,
It's obvious, I'm not a stay-at-home mom, who sometimes I would like to be to bond and teach my daughter rather than having her in school, BUT let's be real...we all need to pay the bills 🙈
I wanted to share some of the faces at the office while handling daily life, stuck behind a desk. 
I can't wait to finish my career so I can start counseling and do what I've been called to do, help others and well...enhance other beautiful women's beauty (this is where my makeup passion comes in.)



Here I'm handling my dad's doctor's appointment for his 'event monitor' after he was hospitalized the day before thanksgiving. 

I was feeling a little gold for the eyeshadow using the Maybelline pallete "the nudes"


No matter what life throws at us, keep a smile through it all, God is watching. Your small leap of faith which will bring you to a blessing! 
Have a beautiful day! 
"Stay beautiful"

No comments:

Post a Comment