Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Challenge the SELF

Good morning!!

So yesterday we had our very first exercise class at the Herbalife club and I gotta say, it went pretty well! It was only 5 of us counting the trainer, but that is very good being the first day. I honestly didn't think that no one was going to show up. I thought it was going to be my mom and I alone with the trainer.
I am very thankful that the trainer offered herself willingly to help us out. She is the type of woman that loves hardcore exercises and tomorrow she will be back for the boys. My mom just mentioned that she would like for the guys to also have exercise classes, and she offered to teach that one also because she has done P90X and mentioned that she can keep up, yikes!

I have only done Insanity once for 3 weeks and had to stop because I hurt my back due to my car accident years ago. Her oldest daughter said she can do P90X the "easy" version, lol. So I told her that I will start with the daughter.

You may ask why am I sharing this with you if all I have dedicated this blog (the little bit that I've done) has been just makeup. Well my friend, let me get a little deeper. I have come a long way and I have to say that I may look good with makeup, but if I don't have good and healthy skin, then my makeup sooner or later will reflect that.

See, makeup may look flawless when you apply it, but if you're a mommy like me that likes makeup, you cannot be re-touching and it will  not be as flawless as in the beginning of the day. When I do my makeup, this mask needs to hold close to 9-10 hours. When I leave work I pick up the girls, get home and help my oldest with homework, cook or if not my husband does it for me, take them a shower, tuck the oldest in bed, rock the baby to sleep (I figured this will be the fastest way to knock her out, lol), plus I get to hold her and feel her on my chest. These days I don't get to do that much often due to work.

I am thinking to do a whole separate post on skin care routine or just the raw side of beauty in the near future. But right now, let's focus on one thing, the workout because I may be quick to master makeup skills, but when it comes to exercise...I am not that great and drag it to the point that because I've put soooo much thought to it, I don't end up doing and sometimes you just gotta do it (the NIKE way).

Share in the comments below any tips that can help me overcome any negativity regarding exercise, or perhaps meal plan because I surely suck at that too, lol. See you in the next post.

XOXO,
Rosalidia

No comments:

Post a Comment