Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

P90 WHO???

Good morning!!!
TGIF peeps! I am so happy is Friday because my body is just not made for 5 work days. If we could have 4 days that would make all of our lives much happier and easier, right?!

Okay, back to reality... Today we will be having another workout at the club but mainly for men. However, it doesn't mean girls are not allowed because I surely will be there. What I am a bit scared of is doing the P90X...yikes!

This workout is mainly for men because is iiiiiiiiiiiiintense! All you see in the website is muscled men so it can kind of scare some people, including me, But remember the post I wrote about Challenging the SELF???

Well my friend, I said to myself that I was willing to do this, and the only way I can push myself even more was a haircut, lol. You may say, "a haircut???" Well, yes! I went for a bob, but long enough to do a ponytail for when I workout. Another reason why I decided to go short is because this cut can make me look a bit rounder in the face if I don't make healthy choices. 

I love makeup, hair, and nails and how I look is important for me...in certain event that is, lol. So if I want to look good, I must keep this healthy trend so I can look even more beautiful. Okay that sounded stuck up, I promise I am way far from being one. Although 😳 some people may think so, but who cares.🙅 You and I will work at this slowly and the main thing I keep reminding myself is balance because I don't want to go full force and then stop all together.

The purpose of this is to make it a habit so our bodies would crave it and it becomes a routine and perhaps an auto-pilot response. So, we will see how tonight goes and I will follow up with you guys.
See you in the next post.

XOXO
Rosalidia

No comments:

Post a Comment