Pages

Friday, September 23, 2016

Post Workout

Hi!!
I usually don't write at this time because it's my time to wind down for the day and is when I get my daughters' stuff ready for the following day. However, tonight is The weekend and decided to write you now because I wanted to share how the workout went and is still fresh...ask my muscles right now....sore๐Ÿ˜ซ but a good sore because I feel great!! 

Let me tell you, that P90X is no joke. See? These are no-brainer moves that we may know already since the dawn of time. The difference is the tempo and holding it for few seconds. 

Some of the moves I couldn't follow strictly just because I couldn't, lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I had to follow the instructor's sister (daughter had to work) because she was doing it the newbie way. 

And to shame me even more, my daughter was waaaaaay better than me ๐Ÿ˜ง I couldn't keep up with her either. But the most important thing is to keep moving. Tone down the move but do it, don't just stop.

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and let's chat in the comments below.



XOXO
Rosalidia

No comments:

Post a Comment